Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

My Version of the Stitched Card

My niece is having twins in June.  Today was her baby shower.  I thought an umbrella shape would work well with the stitching technique.  The tutorial is over at Lawn Fawn.  I didn't use a stamp because I didn't have an umbrella stamp so I did an image search on the internet.  





I also made an envelope from the tutorial over at Lawn Fawn - it is the perfect size for an A2 card.   Mine is sort of boring made from white paper - but the patterned paper was to heavy so I added accents from the patterned paper.



2 comments:

  1. Adorable projects! I love the stitched umbrellas on the card and the coordinating envelope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet note. It was a fun technique - actually they were fun techniques: the envelope and the stitching.

      Delete